.
.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Finding The Perfect Gift


It's that time of year.
You know-gift giving, entertaining, spending time with friends and family.
Possibly fall or winter weddings.
(I had a Christmas wedding all planned out in my head at one time.
Too bad I ended up with a July heat wave.)

Do you wonder what to bring to these festivities?
If you are like me, I love to bring a little gift for the couple hosting the event. 

When the good folks over at Uncommon Goods asked me to take a look at gift ideas,
 I didn't need my arm to be twisted AT all to look at product from a company that connects artists to an online market place AND has a program called Better To Give, where customers can choose a non-profit for Uncommon Goods to donate $1 of every order.

I would love come into a couple's home that is all ready for entertaining and bring one of these sweet Literary Candles:

Maybe even pair it with the host's favorite book.

What about these fabulous bowls?


Can you imagine how cool it would be to open these? 
Wait.
I mean how cool it would be to GIVE these. Right. Give them. To someone else.

Oooooh-
What about this cheese board???

So cool. It would look great in my kitchen.
Gaah.
My friend's kitchen. 
I need to focus.

I gotta say, when I saw the coasters, I was thinking of the last wedding I went to and wouldn't it have been so cool to put where the couple's first home is located on the map??


Oh, my gosh-I thought these were fun as well:

Conversation starters. I love stuff like this. 

I fell in love with these gorgeous wine glasses


I don't even drink. But I'm sure I could find something to put in here.
Oh, wait. They are supposed to be a gift for a special couple.
Sigh.

Either way- a gift for someone special or for yourself, 
you are sure to find something at Uncommon Goods!


No comments :

Post a Comment